Thursday 17 February 2011

Bookstore at UCSD

I happened to have less stock of lead of my pencil then I went to UCSD bookstore on the way back from the midterm in Centre Hall. After I picked up the lead I found the half off section of t-shirts. there were tempting because I wanted those with UCSD logos and they also can be nice souvenirs to Japan. The original costs of t-shirts were from 15 to 25. So, it gets to be half off, however, even so I need to spend couple of ten bucks for the total purchase which turns out to be a bit of expenditure. Then I came up with the idea that the sale like this can be coming up after the Spring quarter which is about the time I need to go back to Tokyo, so I can buy quantities of souvenirs around that time even though, I am not sure that kind of thing can be going on. Meanwhile, what I basically had in my mind was that it was a little too early to think about souvenirs for the next summer in February.
At the end of entire shopping time about the 30 minutes I bought one nice t-shirt, leads and a neck strip for my keys and cards to replace the old FUJI SPEEDWAY's one.

No comments:

Post a Comment