Friday 18 February 2011

The morning of Feb 18th

The morning I wake up at 7:56. I went to bed last night around 7pm; so technically I ended up with sleeping about 13 hours. I did not brush my teeth because I was only supposing to have a nap went I reached to my best in the last evening. Around the same time I woke up, my room mate next to me woke up too and started to take shower. Yes, I can hear everything thanks to the paper thin wall of ERC and I-house. There is no privacy we can expect; you can hear every single noise your neighbours make so evidently they hear yours. It has been huge stresses for my stay in UCSD but I have to deal with it in anyway because I cannot release the housing contract. I can release it for the Spring quarter but I know it will not help that much in comparison to off campus in current situation anyway.

I am rather settled and adapted to this living environment. So, should be so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment