Saturday 19 February 2011

The obesity

Lately, I have been quite fat for a obvious reason that I do not have the effect mean of exercising any more. The bikes I have got stolen was pretty expensive although it was fully insured. Considering the recent financial and time management wise conditions, it is unrealistic to buy a bike in U.S. even though I am getting exquisitely obese these day from the feeling of the tightness of my T-shirt and the roundedness of my face has become. How can I solve this problem without working out in the sweaty RIMAC. I have tried couple time though, it was too painful to continue for the sufficient amount of time. There was no joy I could expect to my bike. The other way I can control is the input of the food I sustain on. It should work if I do it right but not as so far to be controlled. How can I deal with this kind of thing which I have no clue with? Well, in fact I do but I am not on the motivated action. Should I wait until I get motivated by worth sign of obesity? No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment