Friday 18 February 2011

The British Education

My parents always say my English proficiency should have been improved dramatically since I have stayed in American college for almost half a year, but in fact it is not as they can imagine especially when it comes to U.S. Education wise speaking, there is no way I can increase my English proficiencies out of course works of Economics because they do not require much to read and write; however, if I have done the same things in British college, it would be completely the opposite situation. If they wanted me to improve my English proficiency, why would not they encourage me to go to a British college? It is simply because they would not know the fact I talk about. They do not know anything about outside of Japan; meanwhile they talk and be decisive about the things they do not know only with the source of their imaginations. It is pretty ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment